|Beacon of Light Realty USA
Gathering the Facts
Having the answers for your prospective buyer is a powerful sales tool. Your real estate agent will use the information you provide to answer questions, create an advantageous listing and to devise a exciting campaign to attract the right kind of buyer for your home.
You can help your real estate agent by providing the following information:
- A legal description of your property
- The number of rooms you have and the size of each room
- A list of unattached items that you are offering for sale such as window treatments, fixtures, swing sets etc…
- Copies of past utility bills, property taxes and insurance
- Information about your mortgage that include the type of mortgage, terms and assumability
- Financing assistance, through your lender
- If there are any outstanding liens against the property
- If you live in a townhouse or condominium include a copy of your association's bylaws and statements including monthly fees and any special assessments
- Point out special items that may not be readily apparent to the real estate agent such as improvements
- Note positive points regarding your area such as distances to mall, grocery stores, schools, medical facilities, etc.
- Inform your real estate agent of any known defects in your home or property, so the buyer can be informed
First time buyers